Tuesday, November 12, 2013

November 13,2013

  Our subject for this day is Principles of Design and Color Theory. And guess who is our professor? Our professor for this subject is Mr.Rey Mendoza. He is a part time professor here in Lyceum Laguna and he is also a businessman.
 What I have learned for this day? He introduced all the lessons that we're gonna tacle for this semester. But I learned today is how to a solve a problem. There our 3 questions that  learned today first question is What is your goal? We should know our goal first. The second question is Who is your audience? And third question is  What is your budget and timeline?
 I expect in this class or subject that I will learned many things about designs and color.  I expect that in this subject, it will help to improve our skills in designing. And I expect that we would learn and experience that we haven't experience before.

No comments:

Post a Comment